- 1 - 8oz package of full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 c shredded mozzarella sauce
- any other toppings you'd like: pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushroms, peppers
- light sprinkling of garlic powder
I know this sounds weird but it’s a pizza casserole without any crust. I definitely fits the bill when you’re craving comfort food.
Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese until well combined. Spread onto baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with a bit of garlic powder. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.